Financial Planner Retirement Advisor AMH Financial
My commitment as an independent Financial Advisor is to help people to reach their financial goals. A lack of education on basic investment, life insurance principles, and financial planning leaves the average person susceptible . At AMH, you can trust our financial counsel to have an open and honest conversations about planning for money, death, and taxes. We give good advice on investment, insurance and financial portfolios which will meet current needs and provide for retirement. A trusted advisor is the best person to help you understand and stay true to your investment goals and strategy.
The April newsletter addresses Retirement.
7 Common Retirement Mistakes Everyone Should Know About
- Investing in retirement as though you are still working.
- Not protecting yourself and your nest egg from significant market declines.
- Not structuring your basic (non-discretionary) retirement income plan to guarantee income needs.
- Not paying enough attention to portfolio cost.
- Thinking your tax preparer is also a tax planner.
- Thinking your traditional RRSP (or other tax deferred money) is always a good thing.
- Not knowing how much liquidity you actually need in retirement and not utilizing the most overall cost effective sources for liquidity.
We have a very informative magazine called Solutions Financial Planning Magazine. We will send you a FREE copy for the asking.